Wednesday, January 16, 2008

painting = work

So I have never pushed myself to paint on a consistent basis and I am now realizing that it is without a doubt work! I am having a blast because I'm getting to do what I love but in the mean time it's killing my shoulders and neck :P I am so excited because I'm starting this whole blog thing and I'm working to try and keep up with the requirements of http://www.dailypainters.com/ because that is where I would like to eventually have my paintings up at but it's a lot harder than I originally thought. Not for lack of ideas, I've got about a billion of them running through my head even while I sleep! Lol (laugh out loud)!! I am thinking of that Hindu goddess Durga, you know, the one with all the arms. I really am wishing that I could at least look like that while I paint, that way I could get all these ideas out and make room for the new ones. Until then.. it's back to "work" for me.

No comments:

Google