Friday, January 18, 2008

Underestimating :P

So today I have underestimated again and I dyed my hair this morning but definitely underestimated how much hair I have, there is a LOT of it. So it's only partially done as of right now until I get more dye lol! However I am not letting that stop me. :) I am still working on what I call the phoenix it's coming along and I am definitely liking parts of it but there is still a lot of work that I would like to do as always. I don't think I'll ever fully finish any painting because I will always see something that I want to fix :S that's me being picky. I wonder if Michelangelo was like that. Anyways, here's a little taste of what I'm up to :D

Psalm 39:3 My heart was hot within me;While I was musing, the fire burned.

1 comment:

RC HAMMER said...

I like how you base your paintings on specefic Bible verses. That really magnifies God's glory.

Commit to the LORD whatever you do and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

God bless you.

RC Hammer

Google