Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Beginning

So I painted this one special for a new baby girl that will be born into my family pretty soon. My cousin and his wife are expecting her next month. I love this picture and if you recognize it, well it's because it is based off of the children's story Guess How Much I Love You by by Sam McBratney (Author), Anita Jeram (Illustrator). It is such a beautiful story and I absolutely love the illustrations sooo.. with a little tweaking and water color I was able to recreate it for my new little cousin. I'm thinking I may be doing more with this. I have always loved watercolor since I was younger, everything seems to turn out soft and bright. I love how this picture creates, although with rabbits, the show of love that is always so apparent in mother or father's eyes for their child.

Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your loving kindness, O God!Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.

No comments:

Google