Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome/Go Away

So over the weekend we celebrated my sister's birthday. I decided to give her things to decorate her new place that she's moving into soon, so I went for the woodburner :) I love the woodburner!! It's the greatest versatile tool EVER! I usually make bracelets with it (leather bracelets not wood lol) but I made her a Welcome sign out of a wood plank thing (very technical term right there ;). It turned out great and I'm sad to say I didn't take a picture of it :'( but I will be making another one I'm sure :) so there will be a picture here some day. So I'm still at the art and I'm loving it more and more. I just hope my family doesn't get sick of me giving them things that I've made :P lol!! Today I am also working on a painting that will be on a t-shirt!! So excited about that :D I've gotten so many love it comments about my cherry blossom painting that I'm putting it on a shirt. Waiting for the branches to dry right now tho. So that's all for now, pictures to come soon :D but for now this one will have to do...


He's my sleepy pig dog :D I love him I hope you do too. :D
Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage,And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

No comments:

Google