Thursday, June 10, 2010

The best made plans.

Taking this beautiful girl's pictures made me remember back to when I was graduating and all the plans and emptiness ahead of me that I saw. So many people asked me what I wanted to be (as I tortured poor Karlee with the same question) and I had no clue. All I knew was that I wanted to learn more about what I believed in, God. So I had plans to do an internship with my church as well as correspondent classes through a Bible College. Little did I know that the plans that were actually ahead for me were marriage and a wonderful life of nothing I'd been planning the previous four years. I think it's incredible how we can plan something even to the last detail and one little thing can change it all up and make it more wonderful in the end. This wonderful and incredibly beautiful girl Karlee has so much life ahead of her and so many incredible possibilities, I can't help but be excited for her!! I enjoyed every minute of the session with her and even her amazing Mom and her boyfriend too. Although there was a bit of a tick scare (I still twitch a little at the thought of them EW!! lol!) it was a wonderful time that will forever be imprinted in my sweet memory bank.





1 comment:

Jennifer Buchanan said...

So true...you can't really plan your life, just guide it a bit. :) The pictures are wonderful! I love the one on traintrack, it is very fun!

Google