Friday, June 4, 2010

Neglect..

I have absolutely neglected my blog!! Thankfully I only have a couple followers ;-) but to those two, I am sorry!! Hopefully I will get a lot better at updating and new posts. I have also neglected my painting quite a bit, but thankfully I have a fantastic camera that I LOVE that has made it easy for me to be a little artistic. I did however do a screamingly fast painting for my niece over the last weekend and it was so fast I didn't even take a picture of it (I have some on my phone but.. well that would mean I'd have to hook up my phone and do many things that I'm too lazy t0 do lol :) I was actually very happy with it though. It even got some texture from some old dried up white paint haha! I used it for the center of a couple of the flowers.
I have now sold photographs including paintings!! VERY exciting, although it has been awhile since I had a sale but they seem to come in spurts so no worries. It still blows my mind that my work is hanging on some stranger's wall and I always wonder if I actually know them but they don't realize that it is my work because I do not go by V lol :-D
Here are a couple of my latest shots that I am in love with!!

Psalm 128:3 (NKJV)

3 Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table.



No comments:

Google